We already have the date for the cooperation talks for this academic year 2022-2023. On November 16 at 12:00 pm we are waiting for you in the Escola de Camins auditorium. If you would be interested in getting involved in sustainable human development cooperation projects, we recommend that you don’t miss it!
In order to publicize this field of work within civil and environmental engineering, and marine sciences and technologies, the School Management together with the DAEC and the CCD have organized a conference with the following program :
- Presentation. Ivet Ferrer, Deputy Director of Teaching Quality, Gender and Sustainability at Escola de Camins.
- 30 years of the Development Cooperation Center (CCD) of the UPC. Gemma Fargas, Director of the CCD.
- Presentation of projects. Enrica Uggetti, teacher at the Escola de Camins.
- Experiences lived by students of the School. Eva Pavo and Judith Molero, students of the Escola de Camins.
- OXFAM International Franc Cortada, Director General of OXFAM Intermón.
- Open question period.
Date and Time: November 16, 12:00 a.m.
Place: Auditorium of the Escola de Camins