”ISTRAM Learning Program’ introductory course with which you can confirm 1.5 ECTS
ISTRAM course is offered free of charge by an outside company at the university. The places are unlimited. Students who wish to enroll must:
- Enroll in the DAEC google form: Daec registration form
- Enroll on the company’s website www.istram.net (the steps are detailed on the course bases)
- The course of ISTRAM will remain open until 31/07/2022. If you want to validate the ECTS, you must contact DAEC by the ECTS recognition form before 16/05/2022.
You have everything better specified in the course bases, but for any doubt, you can contact us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic BIM modeling course with Revit
By PhD Mario Fernández, in charge of graphic expression subjects at Escola de Camins
BLOCK 1: REVIT PRESENTATION
• Presentation of BIM methodology and the new paradigm for carrying out architectural projects.
• Explanation of the features of Revit and its main objectives.
• Comparison between a CAD project and a BIM project and explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of BIM.
• Introduction to the work environment in Revit: toolbars, navigation, drawing area, panels, and properties.
• Introduction to the different types of views: plans, elevations, sections, detail, and 3D views.
• Creation and duplication of views.
• Creation of plans by incorporating views, tables, and captions.
• INTRODUCTION TO FAMILIES: Definition and classification of families, types of families, import of families from local and online libraries.
BLOCK 2: START OF A PROJECT IN REVIT
• Initial project configuration and assignment of work units.
• Using the view control bar: scales, visual styles, shadows, rendering, crop region, and hide / show items.
• Interrelation with external files.
• Inclusion of external files in our base file and generation of files from our project.
• Considerations to consider when inserting and exporting files.
• Location of the project by geographical coordinates, orientation, and rotation of project north and real north.
BLOCK 3: CREATION AND EDITION OF CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS (I)
• Levels and grids.
• Floors, slabs, and slabs.
• Curtain walls/walls.
• Structure, pillars, beams.
• Foundations, shoes, straps, etc.
BLOCK 4: CREATION AND EDITION OF CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS (II)
• Stairs and railings.
• Flat roofs with slopes.